The Corporate DNA™ Program is a conscious effort and people-centered program designed to help you become the one percent. 99% of the DNA of every person in the world is exactly the same. However, it’s the one percent that makes you who you are. If we are honest, a lot of companies share many cultural traits that make them the same. Yes, you have your mission, vision, values, and goals but that isn’t enough. In order to be the one percent, you will need common sense guiding principles to help you soar. Your unique way of implementing these 5 business traits will make you different. Don’t you want to be the brand with the strong genes everyone wants?
Do you know the answer to these questions:
How are you seen? What is true about who you strive to be versus who you have shown up as? What did you launch with enthusiasm and passion, but later abandoned and never addressed? Just like our human DNA tells our cells what actions to take or not take to make us who we are, your corporate DNA tells your team what actions to take or not take to make you who you are. Your brand is comprised of your decisions, actions, successes, and failures. You have the power to determine how you show up!
In this program, you will learn 5 Corporate DNA Traits that keep you true to who you are. You will leave this training being able to start to develop a roadmap where you can confidently confess:
- It’s in our DNA that we Do Not Attempt to move forward without looking back. That’s right. No one wants to think about the past but looking back in order to move forward is essential to moving fast. You, your team and the company’s belief blueprint are heavily based on how well you have developed, implemented and fulfilled in the past. Learning the right strategies to evaluate past actions will only strengthen your decision-making process and risk tolerance level going forward.
- It’s in our DNA that we move forward because Decisions Need Action. Once you commit, the follow-through is essential. Learn how to be a leader that acts. Learn to breakdown the mental barriers around failure as you train your eye to see opportunities and lessons that only come from momentum.
- It’s in our DNA that we Do Not Assume. You may never know all the answers but experts are all around, you simply have to seek them out. Leverage the knowledge of those around you. Learn how to get the right people at the table at the right time so that you shape your plans the right way from the start. Open and transparent communication is key to success.
- It’s in our DNA that we Do Not Attend meetings just because we were invited. That includes meetings that we don’t need to be at, are not prepared for or are routine without a cause. Learn to recreate your company’s meeting culture so that you gain back valuable time while still using meeting time to get to results.
- It’s in our DNA that Daytime, Nighttime, and Anytime is the perfect time to take care of ourselves. You cannot be effective when you are sleep deprived, stressed, worried and unbalanced. Is work-life balance a myth? If so, how do you give yourself permission to succeed at it all? Learn to reclaim your time and your health.
Learning these bold traits will establish a strong Corporate DNA.